Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world, with over 1 billion monthly active users. It’s also a great place to showcase your skills and passion for tarot reading and attract potential clients who are interested in your services. But how do you start a tarot reading business on Instagram?
What are the steps you need to take to turn your hobby into a profitable online venture?
In this blog post, we will show you how to start a tarot reading business on Instagram with these five tips:
– Create a professional and attractive profile
– Post engaging and valuable content
– Promote your services and products
– Build trust and rapport with your audience
– Grow your following and reach
Create a Professional and Attractive Profile
To start a tarot reading business on Instagram, create a professional profile showcasing your identity, services, and reasons to follow and book you.
Your profile should include:
– A clear and catchy username that reflects your brand name or niche
– A high-quality profile picture that shows your face or your logo
– A bio that summarizes your skills, experience, and unique selling proposition
– A link to your website or landing page where people can learn more about you and book your services
– A contact button or email address where people can reach out to you for inquiries or bookings
Here are some examples of professional and attractive profiles of tarot readers on Instagram:
@biddytarot: Brigit Esselmont is the founder of Biddy Tarot, one of the most popular tarot websites in the world. Her profile showcases her expertise, credibility, and personality. She also includes a link to her website where people can access her free resources, courses, podcasts, and books.
@ethony: Ethony is a tarot reader, teacher, author, and creator of several tarot decks. Her profile highlights her passion, creativity, and diversity. She also includes a link to her website where people can shop for her products, join her community, and book her services.
@tarotbybronx: Bronx is a tarot reader, astrologer, and spiritual coach. His profile showcases his style, humor, and authenticity. He also includes a link to his website where people can sign up for his newsletter, join his Patreon, and book his services.
Post Engaging and Valuable Content
To launch a tarot business on Instagram, post valuable content that appeals to ideal clients and highlights your skills.
Your content should include:
– Tarot readings: You can offer free or paid tarot readings for your followers or specific groups of people (e.g., zodiac signs, life situations, etc.). You can also invite people to ask questions or share their feedback in the comments section.
– Tarot Tips: You can share tips or advice on how to use tarot cards for personal growth, guidance, or manifestation. You can also share your favorite spreads, decks, books, or resources related to tarot.
– Tarot stories: You can share stories or testimonials from your clients or yourself on how tarot has helped you or them in different aspects of life. You can also share behind-the-scenes glimpses of your tarot practice or lifestyle.
– Tarot challenges: You can create or join tarot challenges that encourage your followers to participate in daily or weekly prompts or activities related to tarot. You can also offer prizes or incentives for the winners or participants.
Related: How to Pin Comments on Instagram
Promote Your Services and Products
The third step to starting a tarot reading business on Instagram is to promote the services and products that you offer to your clients and customers.
Your services and products should include:
– Tarot readings: You can offer different tarot readings, such as general, specific, or customized readings. You can also offer different formats like email, video, audio, or live readings. You can also offer different durations, such as 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or 60 minutes.
– Tarot courses: You can create and sell online courses that teach people how to read tarot cards for themselves or others. You can also offer different levels, such as beginner, intermediate, or advanced. You can also offer different topics, such as tarot basics, tarot spreads, tarot intuition, or tarot business.
– Tarot products: You can create and sell physical or digital products related to tarot, such as tarot decks, books, journals, guides, worksheets, stickers, or accessories. You can also collaborate with other tarot creators or artists to create and sell unique or exclusive products.
Build Trust and Rapport with Your Audience
To begin a tarot business on Instagram, gain trust by engaging with your audience and demonstrating authenticity and credibility.
You can build trust and rapport with your audience by:
– Responding to their comments and messages: You can reply to their comments and messages with gratitude, appreciation, or feedback. You can also answer their questions or address their concerns.
– Asking for their opinions and feedback: You can ask them for their opinions and feedback on your content, services, or products. You can also ask them for their suggestions or requests for future content, services, or products.
– Showing your personality and values: You can show them your personality and values by sharing your stories, experiences, or opinions related to tarot or other topics. You can also show them your hobbies, interests, or passions outside of tarot.
– Sharing your expertise and authority: You can share your expertise and authority by sharing your credentials, qualifications, or achievements related to tarot. You can also share your tips, advice, or insights related to tarot.
Starting a tarot reading business on Instagram can be a rewarding and fulfilling way to share your passion and skills with the world. With these five tips, craft a pro profile, share engaging content, boost products, gain trust, and expand your reach. Through dedication, creativity, and strategy, transform your hobby into a profitable online venture, offering guidance, clarity, and empowerment via tarot.
Recommended for you:
- The 10 Best lucrative businesses to Start with little capital