Exercise As A Great Remedy For Anxiety And Depression.
Exercise (Aerobics), and other physical activities crucially minimizes the number of premature deaths, and common health complications.
“Getting regular exercise is very important and highly recommended for all adults” …source>>.
Exercise has been proven to be the ultimate cure for depression, anxiety and other related health issues, also to boost your mood.
Aerobic exercise is said to be most associated with positive results in treating depression, hence aerobic exercise elevates the heart rate which in-turn improves circulation through the brain which helps stimulate parts of the brain that weren’t responsive while feeling depressed.
Thus improved circulation also helps in promoting healthy brain functions and balanced brain chemistry.
Are you a victim of the Wednesday blues?
Is your goal weight loss, fitness or overcoming depression and other common ailments? Please Do Exercise! Exercise promotes the release of feel-good brain chemicals.
Fortunately, to reap the good results, it doesn’t really matter your workout duration, 5, 10, 20, 30 minutes has done a great deal in promoting your overall health.
Also it doesn’t matter the intensity of the workout; lifting weights, running, dancing, jogging, swimming, cycling, playing basketball,
…as well as gardening, washing your cars, walking around the block or engaging in other less intense activities all improve your overall health.
Furthermore, any physical activity that gets you off the couch and moving can get your heart pumping higher and this in turn does a lot in improving your mental and physical healthy living.
Additionally regular exercise can help you relax and sleep better, the increase in body temperature that occurs during the workout is thought to improve sleep quality by helping it drop during sleep.
· Physical activities offers incredible benefits, it can improve almost every aspect of your health from the inside out.
· Exercise is recommended for maintaining healthy brain functions and healthy weight levels, for perfect healthy living.
· Regular physical activities notably increased energy levels for people with chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and other serious health problems.
· Simple exercises can increase the production of hormones (in your brain region) that make you feel happier and help you sleep better.
· It can help you in your weight loss journey and keeping off extra body fat
· It reduces the risk of chronic diseases
· It improve your sex life, aerobics can help improve libido and performance in men and women. It can also help eliminate the problem of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in men.
While you engage in physical activities you’d be distracted so you can’t think about your worries meanwhile your confidence is highly improved for good physical and mental health,
…it helps promote and improve healthy living in general, and prevents a large number of health problems, including premature death, high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis, obesity etc.